Monday, December 24, 2012

Fort Worth Zoo





also turtle-y enough for the turtle club!


Leaf-nosed



Gecko just sprawled out on the glass!

I see you

Original member of the Turtle Club ('turtle turtle!')

All hail the Lizard King!

Hundred year-old tortoises know how to pose for the camera too, ok?

There may be plenty of freshly cut food in my pen but I want this  still growing stuff instead!

We all need a good hug (and bite on the shoulder) sometimes. 

If I stand here long enough without moving, they'll think I'm a statue!

Newest addition to the Fort Worth Zoo: Baby Rhino!









Harry Potter creatures.  


Nemo and his dad!  I tried to get Dori too but he/she swam way to fast! 

Maybe if I scratch like a dog (and sit like a stretching ballerina?) they won't think I'm a kangaroo... 

No comments:

Post a Comment